MUTUAL NON CONFIDENTIAL AGREEMENT
In order to protect certain confidential information, TEQZO Consulting and “YOUR NAME” identified below, agree that:
1. Disclosure Period: This agreement pertains only to confidential information disclosed from “DATE OF SUBMISSION OF AGREEMENT" and 12 months thereafter/ during the course of the project.
2. Disclosing Party: The following party or parties (“Discloser”) will be disclosing confidential information: TEQZO Consulting (Teqzo Retail Products Pvt Ltd) and YOUR NAME
3. Primary Disclosure Coordinator: The representative responsible for coordinating the disclosure and/or receipt of confidential information are:
TEQZO Consulting: Shanavas M S and
Participant: YOUR NAME
4. TEQZO Consulting’s Confidential Information relates to Potential new ideas, concepts, technologies related to project and other interactions done during the disclosure period (mentioned above) regarding the disclosure objective mentioned below.
5. Participant’s Confidential Information relates to solutions, new ideas, concepts, technologies that are shared for the purpose of the disclosure objective :
Project Title: YOUR PROJECT TITLE
Disclosure Objective: OBJECTIVE OF DISCLOSURE
6. Confidentiality Period: A party receiving confidential information (“Recipient”) shall not disclose such information for a period of 3 year/s from the Effective Date, except to its or their employees and contractors who have a need to know and who are bound to keep such information confidential.
7. Identifying Confidential Information: This agreement pertains only to information which is: a) disclosed in tangible form and clearly labeled as confidential at the time of disclosure; or, b) disclosed initially in non-tangible form and identified as confidential at the time of disclosure and, within 30 days following the initial disclosure, is summarised and designated as confidential in written memorandum delivered to the Recipient.
8. Degree of Care: Recipient shall protect the confidential information against unauthorised disclosure using the same degree of care, but no less than a reasonable degree of care, as the Recipient uses to protect its own confidential information of a like nature.
9. Information Not Covered: This agreement imposes no obligation upon Recipient with respect to information that: (a) does not fall within the scope of confidential information described in paragraphs 4 or 5; (b) was in Recipient’s possession in tangible form before receipt from Discloser; (c) is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of the Recipient; (d) is rightfully received by the Recipient from a third party without duty of confidentiality; (e) is disclosed by the Discloser to a third party without a duty of confidentiality on the third party; (f) is independently developed by the Recipient; (g) pertains to the Indian tax treatment or Indian tax structure of any transaction (including all related information of any kind that is provided to Recipient); or (h) is disclosed by Recipient with Discloser’s prior written approval.
10. Samples: During the period of obligation under paragraph 6, Recipient shall not analyse the composition of, or reverse engineer or decompile any tangible materials or components or software constituting confidential information provided by Discloser hereunder.
11. All arising intellectual property (IP) generated from/ during the interaction will remain with respective owners.
12. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure that any sensitive IP they own or want protected is not part of this session/ any discussion.
13. The participants will not divulge any confidential information during the course of interaction unless it is explicitly marker “confidential".
14. Except as expressly provided herein, under this Agreement neither party (a) acquires any intellectual property rights; or (b) assumes any obligation of any kind, including any obligation to disclose any information or to deal exclusively with the other party in any field or to purchase, sell, license, or otherwise transfer any technology, services, or products. No agency of partnership is created by this Agreement.
15. Any information disclosed hereunder is provided “As Is” and without any warranty, except Discloser warrants it has the right to make such disclosures.
16. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the Party’s country laws on equal force. If there is any conflict of laws, the law of India shall prevail.
17. Recipient may disclose confidential information as required by law, after prior notice to Discloser.
18. All modifications to this Agreement must be made in writing and must be signed by both parties.
SHANAVAS M S (Director – TEQZO Retail Products Pvt Ltd.)
#81, Ashwath Nagar, Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore 77, INDIA.
Toll Free No. 1800 57 27 967 Email : email@example.com
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
DATE : %CURRENT_DATE%
This is an electronically generated document. No Signature is required.